Hero Mariah Carey
英雄 瑪麗亞凱莉
There's a hero
有一個英雄
If you look inside your heart
如果你檢視自己的內心
You don't have to be afraid of what you are
你不必害怕真正的你
There's an answer
會有一個答案
If you reach into your soul
如果你深入自己的靈魂
And the sorrow that you know will melt away
所有你知曉的煩憂將融化於無形
And then a hero comes alone
然後,英雄獨自前來
With the strength to carry on
帶著努力不懈的力量
And you cast your fears aside
你將恐懼丟在一旁
And you know you can survive
你明白你可以活下去
So when you feel like hope is gone
因此,當你感到希望已杳
Look inside you and be strong
看看自己內心,堅強起來
And you'll finally see the truth
你終將看見真相
That a hero lies in you
英雄就在你心裡
It's a long road
那是條漫長的路
When you face the world alone
當你獨自面對全世界
No one reaches out a hand for you to hold
沒有人對你伸出援手
You can find love
你可以找到愛
if you search within yourself
如果你探尋內心
And the emptiness you felt will disappear
你感受到的空虛將消失無蹤
Lord knows dreams are hard to follow
上帝明白夢想難追
But don't let anyone tear them away
但別讓任何人將它們撕碎
Hold on, there will be tomorrow
堅持下去,還有明天
In time, you'll find the way
你將及時找到正確的路
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
單字
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.cast [kæst] 動詞 (及物) ( cast; cast; casting )
投,擲,拋,扔,撒
He cast a stone into the river.
他向河中投了一塊石子。
2.sorrow [ˈsɑro] 名詞 ( pl. sorrows )
悲痛,悲哀,悲傷,憂傷
She felt sorrow at the death of her aunt.
她對姑母去世感到悲痛。
He was full of sorrow.
他非常傷心。
傷心事,不幸的事;悲傷的原因
The many sorrows turned her hair white.
這許許多多不幸的事使她的頭髮變白了。
3.emptiness [ˈɛmptɪnɪs] 名詞
空虛;無意義;空曠
emotional emptiness
精神空虛
4.lord [lɔrd] 名詞 ( pl. lords )
(大寫)上帝,基督
5.tear [tɛr] 動詞 (及物) ( tore; torn; tearing )
撕開,撕裂;扯破,劃破
He has torn a hole in his shirt.
他的襯衫扯破了一個洞。
She tore the letter into tiny pieces.
她把信撕得粉碎。
拉掉;拔掉;撕掉
I tore a page from my notebook.
我從筆記本上撕下一頁紙來。
使分裂;使精神不安,折磨
He was torn by grief.
他悲傷極了。
沒有留言:
張貼留言